It's finally here.
<form> function() & .class Web Design Conference is the first and only event in Asia for web designers by web designers. Initiated by the newly-formed Philippine Web Designers Organization, the conference provides a venue for discussion and learning of world-class standards, latest trends, current opportunities and challenges in the web design industry, and other emerging aspects of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
The event aims to unite over 400 professional and aspiring web designers to actively discuss work-related values and practices, exchange current web standards, compare experiences, and share stories to the next wave of web experts through a lively, interactive exchange of ideas. In the long term, the event aims to uplift the state of Philippines web design.
- 08:00am-08:45am - Registration
- 08:45am-09:00am - Opening Remarks and Introduction to PWDO by Sophia Lucero
- 09:00am-09:45am - Design 101 by Rico Sta. Cruz
- 10:00am-10:45am - Interaction Design by Nap Lara
- 11:00am-11:45am - Web Standards, Accessibility, & Usability by Regnard Raquedan
- 12:00nn-12:45pm - Lunch
- 12:45pm-01:15pm - Disabled Friendly Awards by Jojo Esposa
- 01:15pm-02:00pm - Sponsor Talks
- Introduction to AIM by Prof. Ricardo A. Lim, Assoc. Dean, W. SyCip Graduate School of Business
- Search-friendly Web Pages by Aileen Apolo of Google
- 02:00pm-02:45pm - Workflow by Marco Palinar
- 03:00pm-03:45pm - Industry Tips by Gail dela Cruz-Villanueva
- 04:00pm-04:45pm - State of the Web by Luis Buenaventura II
- 04:45pm-05:15pm - Panel Q&A
- Rico Sta. Cruz - Creative Director, U.S. Auto Parts Philippines
- Nap Lara - Software Developer, Friendster
- Regnard Raquedan - Web & Usability Consultant
- Jojo Esposa - Founder, Philippine Web Accessibility Group
- Marco Palinar - User Interface/Web Design Consultant
- Gail dela Cruz-Villanueva - Creative Director, Sheero Media
- Luis Buenaventura II - Co-founder and Social Software Architect, Syndeo Labs; Director of Engineering, Exist Global
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Raffle
Thanks to the Adobe User Group - Philippines, you will get a chance to take home an original Adobe CS4 Design Standard or Web Standard bundle. In order to be eligible to for the Adobe software giveaway, you must register at Adobe Groups and join the Adobe User Group - Philippines group. Only those who registered and joined the group are eligible for the Adobe software giveaway.
Help spread the word and you might win a free pass to the conference. Find out how!
- Regular rate: PhP 1,000
- Student rate: PhP 500
- Win free tickets!
Seats will be strictly limited to 400 participants and payment will be collected at the venue.
You may reserve a seat at http://ffc2009.eventbrite.com/, and we will ask you to confirm you registration one week before the event. If you are not able to confirm, your reservation will be forfeited and given to someone else.
The first 100 non-students to register during the event will receive Google AdWords vouchers worth Php 1,000 each.
Interested in Sponsoring?
The <form> function() & .class Web Design Conference is an excellent venue to reach young designers and college students who are tech-savvy, early adopters of technology even, and spend a lot of time on the web. Companies with products and services that cater to these groups will find that sponsoring the event is a focused & targeted way to reach their customers.